mini coment for Max adventures and Barbie

ReviewReviewReviewReviewSep 16, '12 2:11 PM
for everyone
Category:Movies
Genre: Animation
A mini comment for Max adventures and Barbie



Max adventures : I have seen several episodes of this series together with my daughter . I found it with quite nice graphics (possibly the top for its graphics ) . I do not know if this series comes from a big company or not but has excellent graphics and quite human wise lion

4.5/5

Barbie : surely comes from a multinational company, Mattel , the reason I underestimate my results . As far as we seen 4 of her DVDs I find that there sis some msgic , one of them reminds me Winx (the story with the fairy's secret showing magic gates etc )Another example is the 'fashion' story with the little fairies (reminds me the pixies from winx )

4/5
Prev: BCDX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baraem and commentary on .... (read inside !)

Lady Chatterley's Lover 22

A primer for anyone in heavy meNtal music