BCDX is the German Dx newsletter edited by Wolfgang Bushel the chairman of the WWCXC club and is one of the oldest radio newsletters that started at least via the web on the http://topnews.wwdxc.de and was in its 1000th issue in mid January !(now 1080th)
It was my oldest radio newsletters in the web that later has been turned via newsletter in the DX groups and I was one of the start members of the group
Now about the newsletter alone . Its format is a pure ASCII format ,same as also in the web page, since it includes space tabbed columns for the frequency listings
- In what it separates from the other two news letters :
- Standard timing for newsletters . It is send every Saturday except in very rare cases
- Wolfgang is the first ,as far as I know , forwarder of the famous DXMIX newsletter , the edition of radio Bulgaria with new frequency listings . This listing is included in each issue
- In many cases the very big freq listings from BBC , DW and their carriers are shown in full in each issue . I don't remember if DXLD does it .
- In nearly each issue there are listings of photos (in Google maps ) of the transmission facilities for nearly all countries. You have to follow each issue to look for the newer listings
- Also Analysis of spurs harmonics and inter-modulation products. WB is very keen of this
As a matter of fact , I prefer to print each issue . Its size is quite highly variable from at last 50 kb to 90 kb in cases of big listings . The older times , when I had plenty of free time , I did a formatting via Word with some basic marcos and defined styling ,but since last year I turned into just simple printing , two pages per side
Highly recommended .