The perfect family : some comemnts


 

La famiglia perfecta

 

One of the possibly newest in Netflix was pushed to my TV screen and sounded quite interesting as title I was expecting a rom com movie.

Indeed the story started as a typical  rom com but after the half the things changed> while the first part was referred  to the proceedings  for making the wedding of the groom and bride the second half is focused to the grooms mothers life after she was divorced from her husband for one reason : she had a nice chemistry with the in law !

The story then unfolds on how she restarted  her life making her dreams once again realizable . I stop here referring more movie details.

Τhe other part of the story is  the difference between rich and poor. She and her husband are from the rich category. They are quite phlegmatic . In contrast the other family  are lousy people : wife is very open minded and funny , her husband is less but still a fun man and ther children very lively in contrast to the other family. Totally different cast  , the only that makes the pair join is the love and understand the differences . this made the groom  family in the start being very negative but resisting very polite this marriage.

The other side of the story raised from the grooms mother  as we listen is more deep:

All my life was a disaster to me: For more  than 50 years I was a perfect wife I did the prefect wedding and made a perfect family but … noting did to my life It s as I stopped living

This was the reason she lived then alone.

The solution can be found in the story . Enjoy yourself!

 

 

Its very possible  that I will update this story


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gumus a tv series with side effects !

Baraem and commentary on .... (read inside !)

Ερωτας φυγας: σχολια , facts , info