Upd review: A beautiful mind

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268978
 

This is the 3rd time and the final time   to watch this magnificent movie , this time in netfix and on better hour together with my wife.The movie will soon be removed

Here is my older short review as noticed

Russel Crow iun a very nice but very long 3 hour movie with the history of a  geat mathematician John Nash He was deprived by a strong fantasy of an anti- Russian tam tat followed him for vey long for decoding supposed hidden Russian messages in he newspapers . This made him to leave his university community etc but finally after some time  he managed to control that a bit and finally get his prize

I m not sure if this is a real story but really the movie was very lovely this s Crowe’s most important acting  Very impressive 5/5!

Ι still  agree with this short notice and just know that the Mr Nash is shown in the end of the movie  this is the person who invited the actor in the university to get acquainted with the news to receive the Nobel award

Clearly although the dialogues are funny in nearly all movie the story is quite dramatic and touching and very emotional.  Even my wife was impressed
Russel  is fantastic playing the madman role which resembles to Jerry Lewis in the role of nutty professor. What  I still cant understand is on how a madman  can see such so real hallucinations that even endanger his life…
His writings in the glasses and anywhere reminded myself in the high school when I did nearly the same in the air (!!) when  I solved mathematics equations I really was as like in Nash's position. And still his weird body language could say "I  m a nerd" ! 

Rating : 9/10

By ending this review I notice here two intesting quotes  that impressed me (re-translated into English rom Greek )

If you are sure for today you will never be so sure (deriv from a discussion)

Your solution is elegant but technically incorrect (deriv from a discussion with a student   then his  wife )

Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.  ()

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gumus a tv series with side effects !

Baraem and commentary on .... (read inside !)

Ερωτας φυγας: σχολια , facts , info