MOvie review :My best friends wedding aka 哦最好朋友的婚礼

 


My best friends wedding aka 哦最好朋友的婚

This is the Chinese remake of the well known rom com movie as I read in the pages wiki. I m not sure if I have seen the original movie Another fun rom com that can make you smile  all the time  

In short as possibly was in the original movie the main character a very beautiful and successful manager had a nearly lifetime friendship with a boy who is now calling her to marry him in Rome. Very jealous with  his new wife tries unsuccessfully to stop this wedding.

Quite unoriginal story don’t you think?  Many years ago I was in a trip in Singapore , on 1989, and seen another Chinese couple married in the ….Christian way as the  movies couple  and really wonder . Did they stopped using the traditional Chinese way?  China has very rich traditions and even on 90s they changed manners.. Though Greek I have many connections in Malaysia and still love to see traditional Muslim weddings.

The movie can be watched with a nice smile and you can enjoy with it as like a down to earth fairy tale

6/10

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gumus a tv series with side effects !

Baraem and commentary on .... (read inside !)

Ερωτας φυγας: σχολια , facts , info