Lady Chatterley's Lover 22

 

from Filmy.gr


Unfortunately ihave seen this movie in part by  asking my wife to see something different in terms of a marginally hard core movie  with long history background. I didn’t knew for that background except hat on the older times the movie with Sylvia Kristel was banned [?]on those older times in the local cinemas

The story is rather linear very slow  and somewhat boring with relatively poor interest  except  the relationship of  the Conny with Oliver with some other actors  show seem as Greek (Nicholas  Bishop) The married couple is too different for example the spouse is very despotic or dictator while she is too friendly with anyone and empathic

Much of nudity for the times I seen

I was laughing when she asked Oliver requesting him : Please f*ck me now …

This is the only I can say 6/10 if  you want something better and milder  please try dangerous beauty.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gumus a tv series with side effects !

Baraem and commentary on .... (read inside !)

A primer for anyone in heavy meNtal music