Why smartphone is better comparing to pc

Please put your comemnts below to make a constructional dialog.Thank you !

 

This is a text discuss with a always negative friend who's 66 years old but is strongly opinionated against smartphones that he feels as dumb things, feeling that laptops are better on any situation

He surely is totally wrong and that's why:

Just see o what I can do with my smart :

-Instagram to connect and communicate with various people and post photos immediately or later.o.I PC is much more complex

-I m using stream radio with links either found by the program or by dedicated web pages.

-processing personal or shared documents with office or also this post in blogspot.I am very happy that Google changed the interface 

-Goo trans and Merriam dict are more than enough to understand a word or translate a text.somtimes it requires some editing.

-Goo services are good for sending messages and saving files in drive or even to edit my text s Also to find an unknown road or place when I m inside the city

-Voice recording  via tel line of in private for important appointments or discussions always under their confirm.

-Shazam to ID an unknown dog

-And surely a PDF reader.Foxit does also some process if required.

-And also reading the news via browser and online watching TV or series.

-Process some photos in a second with my fingertips. With pc and mouse is not easy.

-And also using dictate from the keyboard instead of typing saves my time a lot.

Major pro for smats

-Anothet  great pro is to broadcast online, in insta or YouTube from wherever  you're.

-portability and space+ibility is the utmost reason.

Just think the analogy  to listen to mp3 with serious headset instead of using 400 records and turntable in your back..This is nearly the same.

We I can't do

-Desctop publish.I used Corel draw  before in my pc buti don't feel the reason why to do that in such small screen. Anyway there is no app to do that.

-Convert personal audios and videos.I used a vety good program but is quite slow and required a lot of time

-record from on-line sources.This can be done after 'hacking' the op system.and terminate the guarantee.

-Just connect external interfaces via USB . Bluetooth can do the task better if required esp for file transfer to a PC or connect to  a speaker and poss with a remote keyboard.

-And surely printing unless it is for remote printing or bia Wi-Fi. I have a traditional printer used with USB cable.

I had a call   with someone, receiving his email ,doing my additions and sending it back with an attachment pdf ,the same time we had discussion.

I always photo a document instead of scanning it outside as the camera is 16mpix

Just a bureau in your hands!

Now how many are the disadvantages over the advantages?Sounds enough?

There fore why  I  need a PC for so simple tasks  when a smart can do 100times more things?

And here is the comment of the guy in reference on the start of the story:

"I am old school and prefer to use a proper computer with large monitor with keyboard and mouse but I will use my Dumb when out and about if I  have to....."










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gumus a tv series with side effects !

Baraem and commentary on .... (read inside !)

A primer for anyone in heavy meNtal music